Farmers around the globe rely on SWM's hay bale netting to wrap and contain hay and forage.
Our Conwed™ Hay Bale Netting (formerly Durawrap or Fastnet) is designed to quickly and tightly wrap hay and forage into a bale. SWM netting wraps around the hay as it is being bundled, and cinches it, creating a secure, tight bale. Our netting grips the entire hay bale and helps eliminate product loss by containing and securing hay inside the roll. The netting wrap creates a cover over the hay bale, like a thatched roof, that streams water off the bales, protecting crops from moisture and mold. SWM hay bale netting is built with tear-resistant integral joints, ensuring hay bales will not pop or fall apart. Furthermore, our hay bale netting will not freeze to the ground like other knitted materials that tear when moved.
Benefits of Conwed Hay Bale Netting:
- Reduce Product Waste – Unlike other materials that often require 2+ wraps, our netting only requires 1-½ wraps to cover the bales from edge to edge.
- Protection from Weather – Its strong plastic configuration stands up against the toughest conditions and the total bale coverage does not freeze to the ground in extremely cold environments.
- Easier Feeding Time – Hay bale netting springs off the bale with one smooth cut across
- Uniform Mesh – No more baler feeding problems and no more necking
- Reliable Product Performance – Easy transportation and stacking of bales
Conwed Hay Bale Netting is the ultimate net designed to quickly and tightly wrap hay and forage in a bale. It wraps around the hay as it is being baled and cinches the bale, creating a secure, tight bale. The wrap forms a cover over the hay bale, like a thatched roof, that streams water off bales, protecting crops from moisture and mold. Conwed netting grips the entire bale and eliminates product loss by containing hay inside the bale during transportation and storage. Our hay bale netting is built with UV stabilized, tear-resistant integral joints, ensuring security. It is made from strong, durable polypropylene and won’t freeze to the ground like other knitted materials that tear when moved. Unlike knitted materials that often require 2+ wraps, it only requires 1 ½ wraps to cover bales from edge to edge. And our netting is compatible with most round balers and comes standard in the following sized rolls:
Learn more about our netting products.
We’ll be glad to collaborate on your next project. For detailed product information, specifications or pricing please contact us: