SWM manufactures a broad and diverse portfolio of highly engineered netting, apertured films, nonwoven media and machined parts for a variety of filtration applications that demand superior performance. With more than 70 years of experience developing and manufacturing customized products for the filtration industry, our global team of experienced engineers, knowledgeable polymer scientists and dedicated technical sales managers work closely with customers around the world to develop industry-leading products that keep pace with expanding industry demands. We can provide a complete solution for our liquid filtration customers. Liquid filtration encompasses anything from beverage filtration to oil filters for large machinery. SWM offers many product lines to satisfy your process filtration needs.
At SWM, we consider every detail for our liquid filtration customers to ensure we can meet defined criteria. Once made, each product is tested and measured against its own individual standards. SWM offers high-quality netting, nonwovens, sleeves and rigid tubes to provide a complete solution to its global liquid filtration customers. Liquid filtration encompasses anything from beverage filtration to oil filters for large machinery. We are experienced producing products to support liquid filtration filters that require FDA (food & beverage), USP VI (medical), CFR21 (pharmaceutical) and ISO 10993-5 (medical) certifications.
SWM Liquid Filtration (Fuel, Oil, Hydraulic Fluid, Water) Solutions include:
- Naltex™ Diamond Netting - Customizable netting used to separate and pleat filter media to achieve specific performance requirements
- Conwed™ Square Netting - Adds integrity to media whether used as a pleat support or as a pre-filter in normal flow applications
- Delnet™ Apertured Film - Extruded apertured film offers the thinnest pleat support in high efficiency filters
- Delpore™ Meltblown Media - Nonwoven media manufactured trusted in many filtration applications
- Delstar™ Composite Media - Multi-layer nonwoven that provide high dirt holding capacity and long life
- Revonex™ Membrane Backing Paper - Features a unique set of properties designed to improve runnability
- Naltex™ Rigid Tube - Biplanar extruded tube used as a core or cage in liquid filtration applications.
Naltex Diamond Netting acts as a pleat support within cartridge liquid filters. Featuring specialized, engineering-grade resins, our nets have unmatched performance in high-end aerospace and vehicle oil, hydraulic, and fuel filtration systems. Available in configurations that provide pleatability at ambient temperatures with low-melt medias.
Delstar High-Capacity Composite Media feature a multilayer design that includes various nonwoven and support technologies. In combination, these composite structures are capable of holding up to 4x more dirt than standard nonwovens. Plus, this new media also provides longer life that is valued in oil and fuel filters in the automotive industry.
We’ll be glad to collaborate on your next project. For detailed product information, specifications or pricing please contact us: