SWM manufactures a broad and diverse portfolio of highly engineered netting, apertured films, nonwoven media and machined parts for a variety of filtration applications that demand superior performance. With more than 70 years of experience developing and manufacturing customized products for the filtration industry, our global team of experienced engineers, knowledgeable polymer scientists and dedicated technical sales managers work closely with customers around the world to develop industry-leading products that keep pace with expanding industry demands.
From cabin air to HVAC filters, there are multiple types of non-woven filter media that help keep our air clean. Bacteria, pollen, and dust can all affect the way we breathe, so it’s important that the air filter media we use to minimize the impact of these harmful toxins works well.
Key Air Filtration Advanced Materials:
SWM Advanced Material Solutions for Air Filtration:
- Naltex™ Diamond Netting - Customizable netting used to separate and pleat filter media to achieve specific performance requirements
- Conwed™ Square Netting - Adds integrity to media whether used as a pleat support or as a pre-filter in normal flow applications
- Delnet™ Apertured Film - Extruded apertured film offers the thinnest pleat support in high efficiency filters
- Delpore™ Meltblown Media - Nonwoven media manufactured trusted in many filtration applications
- Delpore™ Electrostatic & Thermabond Media - These unique nonwovens excel in air filtration applications ranging from MERV 4 through MERV 16
Naltex Diamond Netting is added to filters to allow for the use of more media within a confined area. In many cases, the media must be supported to meet the pressure requirements of the filter application. Naltex netting is a recyclable and incinerable material that does not pose the injury risks of traditional metal support materials.
Delpore Electrostatic Media is an advanced air filter media designed to maximize two filtration mechanisms to capture and retain particles. The electrostatic action acts like a magnet, attracting both positively and negatively charged particles. As these particles begin to build up, they increase the media’s mechanical filtration effects. It exhibits high dust loading capacity with low pressure drop for vacuum bags, cabin air filters, and HVAC furnace filters. It provides low resistance, but excellent particulate and bacterial filtration efficiency for facemasks and breathing circuit filters.
Delpore Nonwoven Media for air filtration is created using meltblown technology. Delpore can use mechanical or charged filtration mechanisms to capture and retain particles. This versatile filter media can be utilized in many different markets including industrial pre-filtration, medical facemasks, respirators, and HVAC systems.
We’ll be glad to collaborate on your next project. For detailed product information, specifications or pricing please contact us: