SWM's 20,000-square-foot, climate controlled machine shop utilizes the latest computer-controlled machinery, programming systems and our own custom tooling design and fixtures to take a project from idea to completion.
We combine our standard and custom Coretec® machining capabilities with our extensive experience machining high-performance plastics and metals to create custom solutions on very short deadlines. Our team of in-house process engineers design the machines and dies and work directly with customers to solve specific process control and process ability challenges. Whether you need an R&D prototype or a full production run, our shop can get the job done.
• CNC Lathe
• CNC Machining Centers
• Gang Drilling
• Black Oxide
• Programming department
• PMI Testing
We can machine products up to the following dimensions:
• Maximum Rectangle: 15 in. x 20 in. x 50 in. (38cm x 51cm x 127cm)
• Maximum Diameter Round: 24 in. (61cm diameter)
• Maximum Saw: 16 in. (41cm)
• Standard Plastic Machining Tolerance: +/-0.001 in. (+/-0.025mm)
• Standard Metal Machining Tolerance: +/-0.0001 in. (+/-0.002mm)
• Noryl PPO
• Nylon Polyamide
• Glass-Filled ABS and Noryl
• Austenitic Stainless Steel (303, 304, 316, 410, 440)
• Super Austenitic Stainless Steel (2205 Duplex, 2507, AL6XN, Zeron 100, SMO 254)
• Aluminum (6061T6)
• Steel Grades
• Tool Steel Grades
The SWM ecommerce online store has closed.
For inquiries on Delnet pollination bags, please contact a representative at: 302-378-8888. For all other inquiries, contact 1-800-426-6933. Our customer service team is happy to assist you in ordering products.