SWM's 20,000-square-foot, climate controlled machine shop utilizes the latest computer-controlled machinery, programming systems and our own custom tooling design and fixtures to take a project from idea to completion.
We combine our standard and custom Coretec® machining capabilities with our extensive experience machining high-performance plastics and metals to create custom solutions on very short deadlines. Our team of in-house process engineers design the machines and dies and work directly with customers to solve specific process control and process ability challenges. Whether you need an R&D prototype or a full production run, our shop can get the job done.
• CNC Lathe
• CNC Machining Centers
• Gang Drilling
• Black Oxide
• Programming department
• PMI Testing
We can machine products up to the following dimensions:
• Maximum Rectangle: 15 in. x 20 in. x 50 in. (38cm x 51cm x 127cm)
• Maximum Diameter Round: 24 in. (61cm diameter)
• Maximum Saw: 16 in. (41cm)
• Standard Plastic Machining Tolerance: +/-0.001 in. (+/-0.025mm)
• Standard Metal Machining Tolerance: +/-0.0001 in. (+/-0.002mm)
• Noryl PPO
• Nylon Polyamide
• Glass-Filled ABS and Noryl
• Austenitic Stainless Steel (303, 304, 316, 410, 440)
• Super Austenitic Stainless Steel (2205 Duplex, 2507, AL6XN, Zeron 100, SMO 254)
• Aluminum (6061T6)
• Steel Grades
• Tool Steel Grades
Your form was successfully submitted. Someone will be in touch with you shortly.
The SWM ecommerce online store has closed.
For inquiries on Delnet pollination bags, please contact a representative at: 302-378-8888. For all other inquiries, contact 1-800-426-6933. Our customer service team is happy to assist you in ordering products.